So, who am I and why should you hire me for your writing projects?
As I said earlier, I’m Renayle Fink and I specialize in ghostwriting, blog posts, guest posts, and copywriting.
A little backstory on me: I have been writing since I was eight years old. I received a typewriter for my birthday. I spent the entire day setting up the typing ribbon, loading my paper, and writing over a dozen short stories, ranging from my pet grasshopper to children in a cafeteria eating brains.
Why does this matter? Because I always had a knack to write engaging content. I love to take on any topic and make it simple to read and engaging until the end. That’s my passion, and it has stayed with me my entire life.
It’s important to have content without being spammy. Google has really cracked down on the type of content that stuffs keywords and doesn’t give the reader any substance. I steer clear of those when I am writing. Yes, I use SEO and Google Analytics to understand the best keywords to reach an audience, but I don’t use it line after line. It’s organically weaved into the content, like sewing a delicate sweater.
I write on lots of topics, but my main focus is travel, lifestyle, and relationships. My work is always submitted before a deadline, and have never had anything returned to me due to plagiarism. I use proper keywords for SEO (search engine optimization) and SMO (social media optimization).
Working with small businesses that want to get up and running, but don’t have time to write content would be wonderful. With larger companies, I understand having someone take their voice and put a fresh spin on it makes a world of difference. I want to be that person.
On my personal website, I help people get into a writing habit.
What can I bring to the table?
- A top-notch writer who has a bachelor’s degree in journalism.
- Knowledge from writing for print and web for over 12 years.
- Experience using Google Analytics and WordPress CMS for the last five years.
- An editor who looks over copies at least three times before submitting and gives support and feedback.
- Social media skills to organize a calendar to get as many likes/re-tweets/pins as possible.
- An ability to map out a plan to continuously give your business content to climb up the ranks in search engines.
And so much more!
Let’s get started and create awesome content!